Benefits of Rashmika Mandanna Medicine Ball Exercises. Photo credit: Instagram
In other words, she’s completely crushing and embracing the fitness path.of Mission Majnu The star has shared her fitness journey on Instagram over the years.
Recently, the Sita Ramam actress shared a post on Instagram where she was seen doing close-grip push-ups at the gym. It’s a way.
She captioned her post, “I used to look at a strong woman and think to myself – I wish I could be like her…and today, I’m finding myself these I watch a video and it goes like this – “Damn.. that’s the woman I’ve always wanted to be!” That’s right!”
What is Medicine Ball Push-Up Exercise?
Medicine ball pushups are more difficult than regular pushups. Diamond push-ups are comparable to this bodyweight workout. However, medicine balls have a form advantage. The spherical shape of the ball allows you to push deeper while using more chest and less shoulders. The lower elevation allows more repetitions to be performed. Medicine ball pushups activate the triceps more effectively than regular shoulder width pushups.
How to do the medicine ball push-up exercise
- Get a medicine ball that weighs between 5 and 20 pounds. The smaller the ball, the more difficult the movement. Smaller medicine balls are less stable and therefore more difficult to propriocept. A strength training program can improve muscle derangement by varying the size of the medicine ball.
- Grasp the top of the ball and place it under your chest as you perform the starting push-up position. Place your hands directly under your shoulders and away from the top/sides of the ball.
- Keep your back straight as if you were doing traditional push-ups. You should be in a plank position with your back straight.
- Bend your elbows to bring your chest closer to the ball. The angle of your elbows should be angled rather than splayed to the side or straight back.
- Do 5 sets of 10-30 repetitions across the range of motion, depending on your skill level and preferred training method.
Benefits of medicine ball push-ups
- If the bench press, seated chest press, or cable fly isn’t enough to tone your pectoral muscles, the medicine ball push-up is the perfect exercise.
- Push-ups with a medicine ball are another great way to activate your triceps.
- Plus, diamond pushups can be assisted with a medicine ball, making it easier to do more repetitions.
- Medicine ball push ups change your body. This challenging bodyweight workout will strengthen your pectoral muscles and improve fat deposits.
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know at @ZoomTv!